FPN’s Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All Lessons - If you need to cancel any lesson and you provide us with at least 24 hours notice we will make every effort to fill your slot with a person from our waiting list. If we are able to fill your slot you will be allowed to apply any prepaid fee to the next scheduled lesson. If you have not prepaid the fee than you are responsible for the fee.
- Camps, Clinics and Workshops - If you need to cancel and you provide us with at least 72 hours notice we will make every effort to fill your slot with a person from our waiting list. If we are able to fill your slot you will be allowed to apply your prepaid fee to the next scheduled session or get a refund.
- Leagues and Tournaments - If you are a participant in a league or tournament and you cannot attend any particular game or day, no refund or credit of any part of your registration fee will be granted. See additional details below in the Weather section.
Weather - Fastpitch Nation will make every effort to be open all days, regardless of weather conditions.
- If severe weather should force us to close, we will make every effort to reschedule lessons, camps, clinics and workshops. If they cannot be rescheduled we will process a refund.
- For outdoor camps, clinics or events that are not at Fastpitch Nation we will make every effort to reschedule but no refunds are offered for shortened events due to weather.
- For leagues, if any game is canceled due to weather, every effort will be made to make up games, space and time permitting. But a reschedule is NOT guaranteed. If it is not possible to reschedule, no part of the registration fee will be refunded.
- For tournaments if 2 games are played than no refund is granted. If only 1 game is played than a 50% refund is granted. If no games are played than a 70% refund is granted.
Equipment Refund Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of purchase. The return item must be in its original condition, including all tags, packing and accessories and you will receive a prompt refund. We will credit your original payment method less shipping and handling charges. We will however refund shipping charges on products that are defective or received in error. We do not accept returns on customized items and steamed gloves. We encourage you to insure any returned merchandise, as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages. Drop-shipped items may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%, depending on the manufacturer's policy.
- Please ship your package insured and prepaid via shipper of your choice to 62 Douglas St. Bloomfied, CT 06002
- New bats carry a minimum one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. All unused new bats must be in their original "shrink wrapped" packing to receive a refund, less shipping charges.
- If a bat breaks during the warranty period the manufacturers require the bat be sent by the customer directly to them for warranty replacement.