FPN’s Cancellation Policy
These are the cancellation policies for Fastpitch Nation. Contact us with any questions. 80-242-0055
- All Lessons - If you need to cancel any lesson and you provide us with at least 24 hours notice we will make every effort to fill your slot with a person from our waiting list. If we are able to fill your slot you will be allowed to apply any prepaid fee to the next scheduled lesson. If you have not prepaid the fee than you are responsible for the fee.
- Camps, Clinics and Workshops - If you need to cancel and you provide us with at least 72 hours notice we will make every effort to fill your slot with a person from our waiting list. If we are able to fill your slot you will be allowed to apply your prepaid fee to the next scheduled session or get a refund.
- Leagues and Tournaments - If you are a participant in a league or tournament and you cannot attend any particular game or day, no refund or credit of any part of your registration fee will be granted. See additional details below in the Weather section.
Weather - Fastpitch Nation will make every effort to be open all days, regardless of weather conditions.
- If severe weather should force us to close, we will make every effort to reschedule lessons, camps, clinics and workshops. If they cannot be reschedueld we will process a refund.
- For outdoor camps, clinics or events that are not at Fastpitch Nation we will make every effort to reschedule but no refunds are offered for shortened events due to weather.
- For leagues, if any game is cancelled due to weather, every effort will be made to make up games, space and time permittting. But a reschedule is NOT guaranteed. If it is not possible to reschedule, no part of the registration fee will be refunded.
- For tournaments if 2 games are played than no refund is granted. If only 1 game is played than a 50% refund is granted. If no games are played than a 70% refund is granted.