Softball Pitching Clinics
Fastpitch Nation brings back our always popular Winter pitching clinics. Join us for these 4 session clinics, offered on Saturdays to players from beginning to advanced skill levels.
- Beginners to limited experience- In this class we will start with the basic fundamentals to get your pitcher able to throw with the windmill motion with the basic mechanics to start pitching
- Intermediate to moderate experience- Pitchers with moderate experience and who may have had no or little formal instruction and want to gain the skills to take it to the next level. In this class the change up will be introduced as well as coverage of the fastball.
- Advanced- Pitchers with more than just moderate experience who may already throw more than one pitch and may or may not have had formal instruction but feel pitching is clearly their softball future. In this class alternate pitches will be introduced such as the curveball and screwball along with fastball and changeup.
These clinics are for players of all ages. In the 4 sessions you will improve your form. These are good session to determine if a player wants to pursue private or small group lessons.
- Intermediate to moderate experience- Sat., 4:30pm-5:30pm, Feb. 6, 13, 20 and 27.
- Beginners to limited experience- Sat., 3:00pm-4:00pm Mar. 5, 12, 19 and Apr. 2.
- Intermediate to moderate experience- Sat., 4:30pm-5:30pm, Mar. 5, 12, 19 and Apr. 2.
- Advanced- Sat., 6:00pm-7:00pm, Mar. 5, 12, 19 and Apr. 2.
The cost is $85 per player per clinic for members and $100 for non-members.