College Recruiting Videos
Fastpitch Nation is excited to partner with JEC Productions in Waterbury, CT to offer high quality, low cost College Recruiting Videos. These videos can be shot here at FPN or outdoors at a field near you. Please contact us to set up an appointment for your video. For a sample video, Click Here.
BASIC PACKAGE $250 (approx. 4-6 minutes in length) FPN 2012 SHOWCASE ATTENDEES PAY JUST $200
Includes Footage of:
- Final video will be uploaded onto YouTube for distribution to college coaches.
- Brief on camera introduction by the student-athlete.
- Batting practice from two angles including slow motion footage of your swing.
- Baserunning to show your speed and technique.
- Playing one fielding position.
Fielding Position Breakdown:
- Pitchers (two camera angles of all pitches, including slow motion footage, and RevFire technology to provide data on ball speed and spin or standard radar gun).
- First/Third Baseman (footage of simulated game situations fielding bunts, ground balls, making a plays at first, and double plays).
- Shortstop/Second Base (fielding ground balls making a play at first, double plays, and stolen base situations).
- Outfield (catching fly balls, showing the accuracy of a throw to home/cut-off, and fielding ground balls).
- Catchers (throw downs to second, timed throw down with pop-to-pop times, fielding bunts, and slow motion footage of throw).
DELUXE PACKAGE $350 (approx. 7-10 minutes in length) FPN 2012 SHOWCASE ATTENDEES PAY JUST $300
Includes Basic Package Plus:
- Five DVD copies with chapter menu as shown.
- Playing two fielding positions as opposed to only one.
- An additional 3-6 minutes in length to give college coaches more time to evaluate your skills.
- Additional DVD copies can be purchased for $10 each.
Each video is geared toward the specific talents of each player. Videos are filmed one-on-one in a private skill session. The process is simple and players will be guided through every step of the way. During filming players will complete several drills that simulate game situations for specific positions. Players will be filmed from various angles, which lasts approximately one hour including batting practice. The footage is then edited to the appropriate length. College coaches have asked to keep videos to no more than 5-10 minutes in length. Once a first draft is finished, it is uploaded to the internet for players to review as well as make any needed changes. Once the player is satisfied with the finished product, it is prepared for distribution on YouTube and/or on DVD.