FPN 2013 Outdoor Fall Softball Leagues
Fastpitch Nation is once again offering exciting Outdoor Fall Softball League at the Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Club in East Hafrtford. Teams are looking for a good quality league with games in an easy location, low cost and a quality tournament to end the season. Fastpitch Nation offers all of this and more.
In 2013 we are offering 2 Divisions:
- All high school age teams and travel teams (14U, 16U, 18). (16 teams max).
- All 12U travel and competitive rec teams. (8 teams max)
- All games will be played at the Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Club Fields in East Hartford. This is a 7-field complex right off I-84 directly across from Rentschler Field.
- Large indoor spacious bathrooms and ample parking provided
- Teams will play a 6 week (12-game schedule on 6 Sundays with double headers (each game will have a different opponent). Regular Games will be played Sept. 15, 22, 29 and Oct. 6, 13, 20 in 2013.
- The End-of-Season tournament will be played on Oct. 27. Regular season results will set seeding for the tournament and trophies will be provided for 1st and 2nd place.
- All games are timed games at 1:20 mins. The at-bat is completed when the time expires. Scores revert to last completed inning. Tie games at the end of regulation end in a tie. This allows teams to plan their schedule and start and end on time.
- Game times are: 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm and 3:30 pm. Teams will get a variety of times during the season. If you have special time conflicts on certain dates let us know in advance.
- For the HS division it's preferred that players be high school age to participate. 8th grade players may play if their skills are in line with the spirit of the league. Travel teams may be 14U, 16U, 18U or a combination. It's completely open roster.
- Players may play on more than one team.
- We will try to schedule based on your relative strength. The idea is to play!
- There is no limit to the number of players on a team and there is no fee for additional players.
- All pitching is from 43' for HS and 40' for 12U.
- A single umpire will be used for all games. Each team pays the umpire directly $26 per team at the plate for regular season games only. Team registration fees cover the cost of tournament umpires.
- FPN's League Registration fees covers all of these costs (fields, insurance, game balls, t-shirts, tournament and tournament umpires and trophies).
- FPN will provide T-shirts for up to 14 players (extra shirts are $10 each and must be ordered no later than Sept. 1). If a team does not need shirts the cost for the league is $925.
Cost is $995 per team with team shirts and $925 without team shirts. 12 Games plus a Tournament!
E-mail us today to reserve your team's place in this league.