Winter Indoor Fastpitch Leagues
IF YOU ARE A PLAYER WITHOUT A TEAM PLEASE CONTACT US. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PLACE YOU ON A TEAM IN NEED OF PLAYERS.
NEW THIS SEASON:
- Due to the fact that our insurance carrier is now requiring all teams to also have their own insurance policy, all teams will need to show proof of team insurance. For the travel teams this is not an issue as they all have this already. For the non travel teams forming just to play in the league that can be a bit tougher and possibly expensive. So we have decided to sanction all the indoor leagues as USSSA leagues so the teams can get access to low cost "league only" insurance. Teams can buy special, low cost USSSA league only insurance through us ($78 for teams ages 16-18; $56 for teams 13-15; $37 for teams 12 and under). We are passing the cost of the insurance straight through through Just add it to your team fee.
- To be covered by the special team insurance these leagues will be sanctioned USSSA leagues. Each team will need to register their team on the USSSA Website. USSSA will collect $40 when you register. For the High School teams, sanction your teams as "High School B" classification. Once you go to the site you need to create an ID if you do not already have one, create your team and pay the sanction fee via credit card to USSSA. For the other leagues just choose the age group you are (12U, etc.) when you register on the site. For travel teams who are already registered with USSSA you do not need to do this and it's the same sanction you use to play tournaments. For travel teams without a USSSA registration you will need to register even if you do not need the USSSA insurance.
- You do not need to fill out a USSSA roster so there is no issue with players already on another USSSA roster.
- One benefit of being a USSSA league is we will be able to stream all the games iive on USSSA.com. Now no one at home needs to miss any of the action.
- For your planning purposes, the total cost to play is the following: FPN Fee ($1550), Insurance, if you need it, ($78 for teams ages 16-18; $56 for teams 13-15; $37 for teams 12 and under), Umpire fees you pay at the plate to the umpires (HS and MS leagues are $270 - $27 per game and Saturday Travel League $440 - $88 per double header)
High School Softball League -- Open roster league open to all high school age softball teams (no travel teams). Play 10 single games, over the course of 16 weeks. Game times are 6pm, 7:30pm and 9pm on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from the end of November/early December to mid-March. Games are timed to 1:15 max. The focus is to have as many players from the same high school on the team but teams can combine to fill their rosters. Team T-shirts provided to all teams at no extra cost. This league uses one umpire per game. Teams pay $27 to the umpire at each game. No middle school players are permitted to play. Cost is $1,550/team.
Middle School (12U Travel Team and 14U Rec) Softball League -- Open roster league open to all 12U travel teams and middle school age softball teams up to 8th grade. Play 10 single games, over the course of 18 weeks. Middle school rec players must be in middle school. No elementary or high school players allowed. To allow even competition no purely 12U rec teams will be accepted. The combination of 12U travel teams and middle school (14U) rec teams has been the best competition. Game times are 6pm, 7:30pm and 9pm on Fridays from the end of November/early December to the first week of April. Games are timed to 1:15 max. Team T-shirts will be provided to teams that do not have uniforms at no extra cost. This league uses one umpire per game. Teams pay $27 to the umpire at each game. No high school players or 14U travel teams are permitted to play. Cost is $1,550/team.
Travel Team Softball League for 14U, 16U, and 18U -- Open roster league open to all 14U, 16U and 18U travel softball teams. Play only 5 double headers (10 games) over the course of 16 weeks. Double header times are 9am,12pm, 3pm and 6pm on Saturdays from the end of November/early December to mid-March. Teams use their regualr uniforms. Team T-shirts will be provided to teams that do not have uniforms at no extra cost. Games are timed to 1:15 max. This league uses two umpires per game. Each team pays $44 to the umpires at each game ($88 per double header). Cost is $1,550/team.