Fastpitch Nation Park's Fall Schedule has been Released
Fastpitch Nation's Fall schedule will run 10 weekends Sept. 12 through Nov. 15.
- We will return to tournament format for all events.
- Due to COVID-19 we will be forced to reduce the number of teams per event by 50%. This will make it imperative teams sign up soon to insure they get a slot.
- Current COVID regulations as to spectators allowed in the park, will remain in effect pending any change by governmental authorities.
- Due to the 50% reduction in teams we can host in the park, we cannot offer any play FREE promotion this this Fall. But to assist all teams we have reduced all of the event registration fees by at least 10% from the summer rates.
- To also assist teams we have rolled out a variety of event formats.
- Regular 3 game pool on Saturday and single elimination on Sunday events.
- 1- Day tournaments which have 2 game pool in the morning and and a 2 game bracket elimination in the afteroon.
- 7 Inning Series events which are 3 game pool on Saturday and single elimination on Sunday events with NO CLOCK. All games are 7 innings.
- We are also offering our Fall College Showcase on Sept 19-20 which will use the 7 Inning Series format.
- Lastly we will offer a 5 game guarantee 7 Inning Series Challenge event.
- Remember space is very limited. READ MORE TO SEE THE FULL LIST AND TO REGISTER.
Fastpitch Nation Indoor Season Plans
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions in the state of Connecticut it is not possible to hold indoor tournaments at this time. Fastpitch Nation Indoor will still be able to conduct the following programs:
COVID-19 Restrictions include:
- NO MASK NO ENTRY to the building.
- Only 1 parent per player permitted as a spectator in the building. No additional spectators will be allowed (No children, siblings, relatives friends, etc.). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- State regulations require we operate the building at 50% capacity.
- Masks must be worn at all times by EVERYONE except the players on the field or inside the individual batting cages or lanes.
- Masks must be worn at all times by players and coaches in the dugouts.
- Masks must be worn in the lobby, bathrooms and all walking and spectator areas at all times by all people.
Fastpitch Nation Park Covid Regualtions
We have used an FAQ format as so many of you have the same questions.
The following info is covered in the regulations:
- Restrictions on teams and spectators.
- Info regarding bathrooms, on-site medical, food, merchandise, and livestreaming.
- Updated formats.
- Game play /scrimmages vs tournaments.
- Expanded events and new weekday events.
- New event pricing.
- New pay-at-the-plate umpire process.
- Updated info regarding credits/refunds for pandemic-postponed events.
- Updated format and costs for USSSA Nationals.
- Game play and rules modifications.
- New roster and waiver requirements.
- Updated info for teams needing hotels.
- College Coach Info
- Other USSSA tournament info
- Download the Playing, COVID-19 and Park Rules.