Fastpitch Nation Indoor COVID-19 Restrictions include:
- NO MASK NO ENTRY to the building.
- Only 1 parent per player permitted as a spectator in the building. No additional spectators will be allowed (No children, siblings, relatives friends, etc.). THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- State regulations require we operate the building at 50% capacity.
- Masks must be worn at all times by EVERYONE except the players on the field or inside the individual batting cages or lanes.
- Masks must be worn at all times by players and coaches in the dugouts.
- Masks must be worn in the lobby, bathrooms and all walking and spectator areas at all times by all people.
- Teams practicing or playing must immediately leave the building at the conclusion of their game or practice.
- Teams will be assigned an arrival time for practices and games. Teams may not enter the building prior to their assigned times.