Home to USSSA Tournaments, Showcases and USSSA Nationals.
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095
Right off I-91 (exit 38)
- 11 regulation fastpitch fields. 9 fields with 200' fences. 2 fields with NCAA specs (190' corners and 225' centerfield).
- Full regulation foul territory (25' from foul line to the fence).
- Regulation 10' warning tracks surround all fields.
- All fields fully irrigated.
- All fields fully fenced with black vinyl-coated chain link. Perimeter and outfield fences are 5' tall.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- 24'x8'x8' covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- 12' tall regulation foul poles.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Dedicated scorers' table for scoring and scoreboard management with power available for team scoring tablets.
- Bleachers available at each field and ample space for spectator chairs and tents.
- 3,200 sq/ft custom building.
- Real bathrooms (11 women's stalls, 7 men's stalls).
- Retail space with a huge assortment of apparel, souvenirs and equipment.
- Free WI-fi throughout the park.
- Free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices at the fields.
- 1,000 paved parking spaces.
- Handicapped parking spaces with golf cart service to the fields for patrons with physical challenges.
- Ample areas for team and family spaces.