FPN's 9th Annual Summer Individual College Showcase Thursday, July 23, 2020 at Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor, CT.
This event allows softball players an opportunity to display their talents and work directly with college coaches from around the Northeast. EVEN BETTER! COLLEGE COACHES will run this event and work directly with the players through various stations and drills while also evaluating their skills. Yes players will actually work with the college coaches! Coaches will also talk with the players directly about what it really takes to play college softball. This hybrid format has proven far more effective and rewarding than the format in which coaches simply watch from a distance only.
Cost is $160 for a single session or $185 for both sessions. (Session 1: Pitcher or Catcher; Session 2: Infielder/Outfielder). Plus all players will participate in a Q&A direct with the coaches at the conclusion of the event.
Event Director is Dawn Stearns, Head Coach, University of Bridgeport.
This is the 2020 On field Coaching Staff that will work directly with the players.
- University of Bridgeport, Dawn Stearns, Head Coach
- Southern CT State University, Jillian Rispoli, Head Coach
- SUNY Purchase, Mark Sergio, Head Coach
- St Joseph's College Brooklyn, Danielle Fazzolore, Head Coach
- Bay Path University, Steve Smith, Head Coach
- Lesley University, Heather Ross, Head Coach
- Springfield College, Kate Bowen, Head Coach
- Western CT State University, Heather Stone, Head Coach
- Assumption College, Jon Landino, Head Coach
- Post University, Tracy Garofalo, Head Coach
- American International College (AIC), Shalise Tolentino, Head Coach
- Trinity College, Molly Rathbun, Head Coach
- Jamie Brown, University of Buffalo, Head Coach
- Erin Miller, Mitchell College, Head Coach
- Eastern CT State University, Mark Correia, Asst. Coach
Other colleges that regularly attend are listed below. Once this year's coaches contact us, we will update this site.
- College of New Rochelle
- Framingham State University
- Central Connecticut State
- UMass Boston
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Manhattanville College
- Nichols College
- The Sage Colleges
- Western New England University
- Elms College
- Fairleigh Dickinson-Florham
- University of St. Joseph (CT)
- Albertus Magnus
- Clark University
- Dean College
- Fisher College
- SUNY New Palz
- Mitchell College
- Westfield State University
- Utica College
- Curry College
- Johnson & Wales University
College Coaches Click Here to E-Mail to Sign up to Attend.
- You must have all your own equipment (catchers gear, bats, helmets).
- A showcase T-shirt will be provided.
- Coaches will be provided a book with a page about each player.
- Pitchers must be prepared to bring their own catcher. We will try to pair enrolled pitchers with enrolled catchers.
- At the conclusion of the event all players will be sent the full list and contact info of all the coaches who attended so you can follow up with an email and send them any additional info you wish.
- Once the registration closes there are no refunds. We can credit you to attend the next showcase in some cases.