FPN's Indoor Fastpitch Leagues
- All teams fill out an online roster and athletic waiver.
- HS and MS Players without a team can e-mail us and we will try to get them placed on a winter team.
- League rules, download here.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy, click here.
- All games are streamed live on the internet.
- E-mail us to register your team.
If you are a player without a team, E-mail us to be added to our at-large player list.
NEW FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON
- Insurance is included in your team fee and no longer an extra charge.
- A FREE 60 minute pitching lane is provided to each team for warming up prior to each game (a $250 value per team).
- USSSA registration is no longer required (a $50 savings per team).
High School Softball League
Middle School (12U Travel Team and 14U Rec) Softball League
Open roster league open to all 12U travel teams and middle school age rec teams up to 8th grade. Play 10 single games, over the course of 20 weeks. Middle school rec players must be in middle school. No elementary or high school players allowed. The combination of 12U travel teams and middle school (14U) rec teams has been the best competition. Game times are 6pm, 7:30pm and 9pm on Fridays from the end of November to the first week of April. Games are timed to 1:15 max. Team T-shirts will be provided to teams that do not have uniforms at no extra cost. This league uses one umpire per game. No high school players or 14U travel teams are permitted to play. Cost is $1,795/team. Each team pays $30 to the umpire at each game. Each team receives a FREE 60 minute pitching lane for warming up prior to each game (a $250 value - $25 per lane x 10 games). There is no extra insurance fee.