FPN's Indoor Fastpitch Leagues
- All teams fill out an online roster and athletic waiver.
- HS and MS Players without a team can e-mail us and we will try to get them placed on a winter team.
- League rules, download here.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy, click here.
- All games are streamed live on the internet.
- E-mail us to register your team.
If you are a player without a team, E-mail us to be added to our at-large player list.
NEW FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON
- Insurance is included in your team fee and no longer an extra charge.
- A FREE 30 minute pitching lane is provided to each team for warming up prior to each game (a $200 value per team).
- USSSA registration is no longer required (a $50 savings per team).
- Due to COVID-19 we will not be able to take as many teams as we normally do.
- In the HS league we can only play 2 games per night as we need to add time for teams to exit and new teams to arrive without overlapping.
- In the Travel league we can only play 3 double headers on Saturdays as we need to add time for teams to exit and new teams to arrive without overlapping.
- There will be no Middle School League this season as the other leagues will use all available field slots due to COVID restrictions.
- Those teams that pay in FULL first get the available slots.
High School Softball League
Open roster league open to all high school age softball teams (no travel teams). Play 10 single games, over the course of 16 weeks. Game times are 6pm and 830pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from the end of November/early December to mid-March. Games are timed to 1:15 max. The focus is to have as many players from the same high school on the team but teams can combine to fill their rosters. Team T-shirts provided to all teams at no extra cost. This league uses one umpire per game. No middle school players are permitted to play. Cost is $1,795/team. Each team pays $30 to the umpire at each game. Each team receives a FREE 30 minute pitching lane for warming up prior to each game (a $200 value - $20 per lane x 10 games). There is no extra insurance fee.
Travel Team Double Header Softball League for 14U, 16U, and 18U
Open roster league open to all competitive 14U, 16U and 18U travel softball teams. Play 5 double headers (10 games) over the course of 16 weeks. Double header times are 8am,1pm, and 6pm on Saturdays and a few Fridays at 6:30pm from the end of November/early December to mid-March. Teams use their regular uniforms. Games are timed to 1:15 max. This league uses two umpires per game. Cost is $1,795/team. Each team pays $50 to the umpires at each game ($100 per double header). Each team receives a FREE 30 minute pitching lane for warming up prior to each game (a $200 value - $20 per lane x 10 games). There is no extra insurance fee.