All Leagues are Sanctioned USSSA Leagues
- All teams will need to register their team for the 2020 season on the USSSA website. USSSA will collect $50.
- Teams fill out an online roster and athletic waiver. Once the team is set up in the system the coach will access, here.
- HS and MS Players without a team can e-mail us and we will try to get them placed on a winter team.
- League rules, download here.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy, click here.
- All games are streamed live on the internet.
- E-mail us to register your team.
High School Softball League
Middle School (12U Travel Team and 14U Rec) Softball League
Open roster league open to all 12U travel teams and middle school age rec teams up to 8th grade. Play 10 single games, over the course of 20 weeks. Middle school rec players must be in middle school. No elementary or high school players allowed. The combination of 12U travel teams and middle school (14U) rec teams has been the best competition. Game times are 6pm, 7:30pm and 9pm on Fridays from the end of November to the first week of April. Games are timed to 1:15 max. Team T-shirts will be provided to teams that do not have uniforms at no extra cost. This league uses one umpire per game. No high school players or 14U travel teams are permitted to play. Cost is $1,695/team. If you do not have team insurance you can purchase USSSA league insurance through us for $56. Each team pays $28 to the umpire at each game.