Become a Fastpitch Nation Corporate Partner
Align your business with this exciting youth park. Allow your business to grow with the exposure it will receive.
- 11 Fields for all ages of fastpitch softball and baseball to age 12.
- The 1001 Day Hill Road, Windsor, location is less than 2 miles off of I-91 exit 38 with plentiful hotels nearby.
- The park will be in operation from mid-April to early November.
- The current tournament operation, re-located to the new park, is in its 9th season. We are the largest fastpitch tournament provider in New England, hosting more events and more teams than anyone.
By the Numbers:
- More than 1,300 teams will play at the park in the 1st season.partnership
- More than 3,500 games will be played
- An average weekend event will bring 1,000 players and family members per day to the park.
- The 2 national events bring 3,000 to 4.000 people to the park for each week.
- We expect more than 35,000 visitors the first season.
- Based on our indoor live streaming viewership we estimate 15,000 to 20,000 viewers per day during tournament play.
- The majority of teams weeks-to-week come from within a 2 hour drive of Hartford.
- Week-week 65%-75% of teams are from CT and Western MA. The rest are primarily from NY (upstate and downstate), Eastern MA and RI. We will also get some teams each season from NH, ME, VT, NJ, PA, MD, DE, VA, OH, IN, and IL.
- Our National events will bring some teams in from all over the US and Canada
Potential Partnerships Include:
- Individual tournament naming rights.
- Individual field naming rights.
- Field fencing signage. One partnership gets access to all 11 fields.
- Scoreboard signage. One partnership gets access to all 11 scoreboards.
- Other signage such as wayfinder signage, and other signage around the park.
- Space on the FPN website.
- Live streaming with positions on the streaming site as well as overlay advertising on the live and archived streams.
- Plus we are open to discussing your idea.