When a team withdraws prior to a tournament:
FPN Park understands that unforeseen circumstances, especially injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc. can occur over the course of a season. Teams should also plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled to take place.
- A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 31st day prior to the tournament.
- A full refund less a $100 withdrawal fee shall be given if a team withdraws from the 30th day prior to a tournament up until the schedule is posted.
- A 50% refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is not found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 48 hours before the start of the event regardless whether or not a replacement team is found. When this occurs it is still the team's obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
When a team withdraws prior to a National Championship:
The withdrawal deadline and the entry deadline are the same. A team will be given a full refund of the entry fee and gate fee if they withdraw on or before the entry deadline. No refund of either the entry fee or gate fee will be given if a team withdraws after the entry deadline.
Refunds or cancellations or shortening of a tournament.
While FPN Park will make every attempt to play each event, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
- If at least 2 games are started no refund is provided.
- If at least 1 game is started a 50% refund is given.
- If no games are started a 75% refund is given.
Equipment Refund Policies
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of purchase. The return item must be in its original condition, including all tags, packing and accessories and you will receive a prompt refund. We will credit your original payment method less shipping and handling charges.
New bats carry a minimum one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. All unused new bats must be in their original “shrink wrapped” packing to receive a refund, less shipping charges.
If a bat breaks during the warranty period the manufacturers require the bat be sent by the customer directly to them for warranty replacement.