2019 USSSA Northeast National Championship Highlights
2020 USSSA Northeast National Championships
- July 13-18, 2020 - 12UB, 14UB
- July 27-Aug. 1, 2020 - 16UB, 18UB, 18U Open
- NEW - OUR NATIONALS ARE NOW 6 GAME GUARANTEE, 4 game pool play followed by double elimination.
- Opening Ceremonies again will be at Six Flags New England.
Tournament Quick References:
- Qualify to Play - See the many ways to qualify for Nationals.
- Register for the tournament - You can pay when you enter or pay later. But all payments are by credit card only. Registration opens later this Fall.
- Look Who's Coming to Play - See who is playing in the event. Look for this later this Fall.
- Book Hotel Accommodations - This is a Stay to Play Tournament. Scroll down for more info. The hotel offerings will be posted later this Fall.
- Pay Local Host (gate) Fee - The Local Host (gate) fee deadline to pay is based on the event you are attending. Scroll down for more info.
- Manager Login for Team Athletic Waiver - and to upload your signed USSSA roster and team insurance certificate.
USSSA Registration Fee
To participate in the tournament, your team must complete the online entry through USSSA website. The cost is $630 You can pay at the time of entry or pay at a later date. All payments for this event is by credit card only.
- Entry Deadlines:
- The USSSA $630 entry fee and payment process must be completed no later than June 30, 2020 or when the event is full.
- Register for Nationals Online. Either pay now or enter and reserve your spot and pay later. No deposit required.
Local Host Fee
This year’s local host fee (also referred to as a gate fee) will be a flat fee of $795 payable per team. This one-time local fee goes directly to the local host of help offset the cost of the event. The USSSA registration fee goes to the USSSA National headquarters. There is no other admission or spectator fee to enter the park or watch the games.
- Entry Deadlines:
- The Local $795 host fee must be completed no later than June 30, 2020.
- Pay Local Host Fee Online.
This tournament is a Stay to Play Event. All teams which need hotels must book their hotels through the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau. Fastpitch Nation Park and the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties, all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast, FREE parking and a pool. All our hotel partners offer flexible checkout policies based on when your team leaves the tournament.
Opening Ceremonies at Six Flags New England and Discounted Ticket Pre-purchase for the park.
The festivities will be held at Six Flag New England in Agawam, MA, just 12 miles from Fastpitch Nation Park. The Ceremonies will run tentatively from 11:30am to 2:00pm. The ceremony will take place in a private section of the park. Everyone attends the ceremony for FREE and everyone will park for FREE. That's a savings of $30.
- Team check in will be followed by the new team talent show and a mini-concert and concluding with the parade of teams.
- At the conclusion of the concert, those who pre-purchase the discounted tickets can enter the public area of the park to enjoy the rides ands other entertainment.
- PURCHASE YOU PARK TICKETS FOR POST CEREMONY ACTIVITIES ONLINE ONLY WITH THE PROMO CODE USSSA. Look for the Promo Code later this Fall.
- There are 4 options for park tickets. Access the Promo Code for details.
The theme of the Opening Ceremony will be "Favorite Movie". Teams can go wild coming up with the craziest, wildest themed costumes for the parade of teams. The team in each age group chosen to represent the theme best will receive a prize.
Team Athletic Waiver, Team Insurance and USSSA Rosters
All the documents and checkin-in process is done online and prior tot he first day. Each team will need to create their team athletic waiver, upload the signed USSSA roster and team insurance certificate. Be sure your team insurance certificate lists Fastpitch Nation Inc. 62 Douglas St. Bloomfield, CT 06002 as an additional insured. Instructions will be provided o the team manager.
In lieu of a program book we will be doing something much more fun and interactive for the girls. Each team in encouraged to create a video about their team. This video is then uploaded to YouTube and then we will add it to the tournament video wall on our website. The most creative in each age group will win a prize awarded at the tournament.
Each team can identify a team song that will be played when the team is introduced at the opening ceremonies. Please email us with the song and artist you would like. if you have a file you can email that as well. Please e-mail to email@example.com
We will have a short talent contact during the opening ceremonies. Teams or individual players are encouraged to send us a link to a video demonstrating your talent. Our staff will review and select those who will perform at the opening ceremonies. Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament T-Shirts and Merchandise Provided by Fastpitch Nation Park
Fastpitch Nation is the exclusive provider of USSSA World Series National Championships apparel and souvenirs, such as tournament pins, t-shirts, hoodies, sweat pants, headbands, bows, jewelry and a vast variety of other merchandise. Tournament apparel is purchased and customized customized on site. NO PRE-ORDER IS NECESSARY.
(Note the date of the tournament based on age)
Mon. July 13, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Mon. July 27, 2019 (16U, 18U)
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am - Manager’s Meeting at Hartford Windsor Marriott, Windsor, CT.
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm – Opening Ceremonies at Six Flags New England, Agawam, MA.
- 2:00 pm. to whenever for those who choose to stay and play at Six Flags New England.
Tue. July 14, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Tue. July 28, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Pool Play begins
Wed. July 15, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Wed. July 29, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Pool Play concludes.
Thu. July 16, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Thu. July 30, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Double Elimination Bracket Play begins.
Fri. July 17, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Fri. July 31, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Double Elimination Bracket Play begins.
Sat. July 18, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Sat. Aug. 1, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Semi-finals and Finals.
Sun. July 19, 2020 (12U, 14U) or Sun. Aug. 2, 2020 (16U, 18U)
- Rain Date.