USSSA Nationals are Stay-to-Play. All teams needing hotels must book their hotels through the
Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau website.
- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of out tournaments “STAY TO PLAY”, as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners work with us to provide us the lowest group rates available at the time. If you find a lower group rate at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process FPN would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.
If there is a hotel you want to use that does not appear in our inventory just let us know and the CTCSB will contact them to try to have them added. Fastpitch Nation and the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau (CTCSB) have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast FREE parking and a pool. Our hotel inventory has all the name brand hotels teams come to expect such as Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Best Western, Marriott, Comfort Inn and more. There are no exceptions to this policy. Local teams are not obligated to use a hotel. But teams that are staying in hotels must use this system to book their room blocks with a minimum of 8 room nights required per day booked.
Scroll down for Policies.
We have a dedicated resource at the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau to assist you with booking your rooms or anything related to hotels.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Connecticut for the USSSA Northeast Nationals. We have partnered with the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau to bring you hotel accommodations to fit every need and budget. To make it simple there are a few guidelines we would like to share:
- In order to participate in the tournament all hotel rooms must be booked through the CTMeetings-housing.org website.
- If you do not find the hotel, number of rooms you need, or have special needs please contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can assist.
- All teams will use the home town of the manager as listed in the USSSA registration to determine distance to the event. All teams 90 miles or more from the manager’s town to Fastpitch Nation Park must utilize no less than 24 room nights per team as a minimum requirement. For example, 8 rooms at 3 nights each.
- Any team not meeting the minimum requirement will be responsible for paying the opt-out fee in order to remain in the tournament.
- Also we recognize that a variety of non-hotel housing options exist so the opt-out fee offers an alternative. After paying the opt-out fee your team can stay wherever they would like (ex: house rental, condo, campsite, etc.). The Opt-Out Fee is $600 (or about $50 per family, based on a roster of 12). (Teams may not utilize partner hotels if they opt-out).
- All Opt Out requests must be received by Joanna at email@example.com prior to these dates:
- 12U- 14U Nationals: June 15, 2020.
- 16U-18U Nationals: June 30, 2020
- All Opt-out fees will be paid by credit card.
- Refunds will not be issued after July 1, 2020.
Hotel Code of Contact
New England USSSA, Fastpitch Nation and the CT Convention and Sports Bureau are committed to placing all our guests in a clean, comfortable and safe environment, and making your travel experience a great one. The hotel staff at your hotel is committed to courteous, professional customer service to the best of their ability. As such, we are asking all guest to refrain from the following behaviors at your hotel:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Allowing minors to be unchaperoned in public/shared areas.
- Failing to follow instructions of personnel or management.
- Using athletic equipment in the hotel.
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing teams, parents or hotel personnel.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the shared hotel area.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of their room, by having electronics turned up too loud.
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing.
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws.
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund or be compensated in any way. We request a 10pm curfew – please reduce sound levels for the remainder of the night. Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the tournament and housing coordinator.